These 9-hour courses are taught by our US Sailing Certified instructors at Clinton Town Beach over 3 evenings, 5-8pm, Tuesday – Thursday.
Order for one sailor at a time to complete contact & medical info specific to this sailor. Return here and repeat the process for additional sailors or sessions.
All classes are taught by CSC’s instructors and are limited to 12 women. This is a supportive class focused on safety, learning, and fun. New sailors will learn basic sailing skills, and returning sailors will have the perfect refresher course.
Women’s Level 1: Students learn on CSC’s 14’ RS Quest sailing dinghies. These are modern, safe, and stable boats, with advanced capabilities that grow along with student’s skills. Perfect for friends to learn together – you will get up to speed fast! Prerequisites: students must be a minimum of 18 years old.
Women’s Level 2: Step up to the next level! This class uses 14′ RS Quests. Topics covered: Weather and Tides – Sail handling – Knot Tying – Upwind Sailing – Crew Work – Capsizing. Prerequisites: students must have taken Women’s Sailing 1, one or more times, and be a minimum of 18 years old.
The details: these 9-hour courses take place over 3 evenings, 5-8pm, Tuesday – Thursday. Choose your session, and remember – sailing is even more fun with family and friends!! Registrations close at 4PM the Thursday before each session will be held.
5 Easy Steps to Register: (complete all five)
- Choose your Session, enter Sailor’s Full Name, Add to cart, Proceed to checkout
- Digitally sign online liability, helmet, and media waivers plus Sailor Code of Conduct
- Login to your account, or enter billing details, email address, and password
- Pay via credit card
- Complete sailor information, medical, and emergency contact
- Water!! PLEASE bring WATER in a reusable bottle!!
- Sunscreen applied prior to arrival
- Closed-toe water shoes (old sneakers will work)
- Sailors wade in the water to board their boat and when they practice capsize drills
- Clinton Town Beach has rocks, sharp shells, and mud (oh, the mud…)
- Crocs and flip-flops are not acceptable. They slip right off and are not safe
- Sunglasses with keeper
- Wide-brimmed hat with strap
- Rash guard or similar shirt for sun protection
- Properly sized PFD (life jacket) if you have a favorite, but we have plenty for everyone
- Easy to read beginner sailing textbook to review at home. Available at:
Enrollments are non-refundable. If a sailor backs out of a class at the last minute, there’s little chance to find another to take her place. If we refund that enrollment and can’t find another, we lose that revenue, yet still have to pay our staff, insurance, etc. But we will make every effort to make you happy and to get you on the water if it’s possible to move you to another session. Please also note that we have no control over weather (including rain, thunderstorms, and high wind conditions); while we make every effort to get sailors on the water as much as possible, our first priority is the safety of our students and staff.
Please email email@example.com with any questions or comments. We look forward to hearing from you! We also look forward to SAILING with you!
Women 1 / Jun 30-Jul 2 / evening, Women 2 / Jul 14-16 / evening, Women 1 / Jul 28-30 / evening, Women 2 / Aug 11-13 / evening
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.