Jim grew up in in Guilford CT and moved to Clinton twenty-five years ago with his wife Jane. They have three amazing children, Lauren, Stephen, and Erin. It has been a very long time since Jim sailed around Duck Island during his summers as a child, but he is very much looking forward to getting back on the water.
In his role as the head coach of the Morgan Fencing Team, Jim has built a team that has grown to 53 members in 6 years and has developed one of the best squads in Connecticut. Jim hopes to bring his passion for working with and providing amazing opportunities to the youth of Clinton and the Shoreline area to Clinton Sailing Club.
- Director of Dining and Catering Services, Yale University Law School
- Program Coordinator and Head Coach, Valley Shore YMCA Fencing Club
- Volunteer cook for the Shoreline Soup Kitchen
- Mentor for “The Mask You Live In” program in Clinton
- Clinton Parks and Recreation fencing summer camp coordinator and coach
- Volunteer at the Valley Shore YMCA teaching Garden to Table classes to elementary school age children