Dana grew up on the Cape and learned to sail on a Phantom. Her first job after college landed her on a 91’ gaff–rigged schooner teaching about Long Island Sound marine life as well as sail training kids ages 6-18. Dana loves to educate children and is a 4th grade teacher at the Abraham Pierson School.
Dana and her husband Ken are the proud parents of Savannah, Carter and Max.
Other things that keep Dana busy throughout the year are:
- Directing her summer Ecology Camp
- Serving on the Board of Clinton Land Conservation Trust
- Co-chairing Invention Convention at Pierson
- Driving her kids to all of their activities
- Getting outside to hike or beach walk as much as possible