Clinton resident since 2004 and the proud father of two eager sailors. Learned to sail on his family’s Sunfish, Hobie 16 and various Windsurfers. Numerous sailing courses from Annapolis Sailing School, Annapolis Naval Sailing Association, and the US Navy’s MWR division at Naval Support Activity Annapolis. Frequent bareboat charters as skipper in the Chesapeake Bay, Florida keys and Bahamas since the 1980’s. Co-owner of Dark ‘n Stormy, a Catalina 30 docked at the Town Marina.
Interests, activities, work:
- Clinton Sailing Club – boat and website maintenance
- Clinton Shellfish Commissioner – clamming!
- Clinton Water Pollution Control Commissioner
- HCH Library – IT support
- Web designer – Advanced Computing Solutions, Inc.
- Kayaking along the shoreline
- Walking their dog Kaylee and her friends