SUMMER 2022 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!!
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR LESSONS HERE…
OR CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TODAY!!!
Clinton Sailing Club (CSC) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting safe, active, and fun community sailing. Our mission is to make sailing available to everyone, regardless of income level.
CSC NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT! Our program is funded entirely by our sailing enrollments, and by YOU. Your support helps us pay our instructors, maintain boats, and more. Donate online, or mail a check to: Clinton Sailing Club, PO Box 22, Clinton, CT 06413. All contributions are tax-deductible. We cannot do it without you. Thank you!
You can also help us by purchasing one of these donated boats (if you don’t see any listed, check back soon!):
- Sunfish AMF Alcort ’80 – $700In very good condition overall. Typical gel coat cracks, and a few epoxy filled dings on the hull. Sail is in good shape save one hole, about an inch square, right in the center. I’d put sail tape on both sides of that and sail on. No trailer, but we ...read more...
Or donate your boat to us. Check out a few of our recent sales:
- O’Day Daysailer 3 Sailboat – SOLD
- Starwing 13′ sailboat – SOLD
- ’72 AMF Alcort Force 5 – SOLD
- 2001 Hobie 16 catamaran sailboat – SOLD
- Sunfish sailboat for sale, yellow deck – SOLD
- Sunfish sailboat for sale. Blue deck – SOLD
- Sunfish sailboat green coaming – SOLD
- Force 5 Sailboat – SOLD
- Pearson 26 Sailboat – SOLD
- Hobie 16 catamaran ’78 – SOLD