Clinton Sailing Club (CSC) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting safe, active, and fun community sailing. Our goal is to make sailing available to all, regardless of income level.
CSC NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT! The 2020 season was canceled, 2021 will have limited capacity, and our usual fundraisers that help us SO much were put on hold (Shindig, Scottish Dave’s, car washes, and more). Our program is funded entirely by our sailing enrollments, and by YOU. Your support helps us pay our instructors, maintain boats, and more. Donate online, or mail a check to: Clinton Sailing Club, PO Box 22, Clinton, CT 06413. All contributions are tax-deductible. We cannot do it without you. Thank you!
You can also help us by purchasing one of these donated boats:
- O’Day Daysailer 3 Sailboat – $22501987 O’Day Daysailer 3 with tilt trailer, have registrations for both. Roller furling jib. Sails are like new, still crisp. Window in jib is clear and flexible. A few dings, cracks in gelcoat. See more photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/DxwUwuLB5S32MdK17 Offered for sale by Clinton Sailing Club, Inc., a 501(c)(3) nonprofit sailing school. Proceeds ...read more...
Or donate your boat to us. Check out a few of our recent sales:
- Starwing 13′ sailboat – SOLD
- ’72 AMF Alcort Force 5 – SOLD
- 2001 Hobie 16 catamaran sailboat – SOLD
- Sunfish sailboat for sale, yellow deck – SOLD
- Sunfish sailboat for sale. Blue deck – SOLD
- Sunfish sailboat green coaming – SOLD
- Force 5 Sailboat – SOLD
- Pearson 26 Sailboat – SOLD
- Hobie 16 catamaran ’78 – SOLD
- Islands 17 sailboat – SOLD